Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Crazy days

I made my first biking video yesterday! Make sure you have the speakers cranked! I have a hard time watching it - it makes me want to get out and RIDE! Dawn had a hard time watching it - she said it brought her back to "that day".

I read an article today that talks about the increased risk that Hodgkin's survivors have for secondary cancers later down the road. Now there's something to look forward to. If cancer comes looking for me, I'll be out for a bike ride.

Check out Cliff's blog. Cliff is a real hero. Another Hodge-kicker, he just passed day +150 from a bone marrow transplant and is out grabbing life by the horns. While you're at it, check out his biking videos on youtube. I especially like "The Spin", "Lucky Man", and "Heart of Gold."

Well, the weather is great today. I think I'm heading out early for "a meeting". Shhhhhh!

No comments: