Monday, February 19, 2007

So, I worked out last Friday. That's like last week. I thought about it over the weekend as I was wrestling my t-shirt - I haven't worked out in 20 years. I've excercised, done lots of biking and hiking, but haven't lifted weights. Did I mention that I am SORE!? Wow.

So, I got my training schedule from Mike last week. My goals are simple - get in shape, lose weight, regain the muscle lost from chemo, get my legs back (for biking, not modeling), get my lungs back. I'm pretty excited about the plan, actually. I'm finally fitting back into jeans that I haven't worn for over 2 years. I'm actually concerned about what I eat again. I look forward to my long and hard riding days. Don't expect a high-five from me though, because I just... can't... lift my arms right now. :/

No comments: